Frequently Asked Questions
Processed Cases :
Our processed casings are run through commercial equipment to convert them from range brass to as close to new as possible. All processed casings go through our multi-step process.
- Depriming - All spent primers are removed before cleaning.
- Cleaning - Cleaned via our proprietary wet tumble process to remove any dirt, debris or residue.
- Swaging - All primer pockets are swaged to ensure all primer pockets are sized to specification.
- Pressure Checking - We utilize Camdex commercial presses for all our brass processing, which allows us to pressure check each casing to ensure it is free from nicks, cracks and other deformaties.
- Sizing - The brass is returned to the proper shape. All processed rifle casings are full length sized, while pistol calibers are roll sized.
- Polishing- All casings are polished to ensure a bright, sparkling finish.
All of our non-processed casings are cleaned and polished to remove any dirt, debris, grease and residue.
Optional Services :
Roll Sizing - Several of our calibers are available with an optional roll sizing. This process ensures the entire body of the casing is uni-formally sized to the proper specification. The result is a better case, as most sizing dies only resize the top 75% of the casing.
Headstamp Sort - We have an automated headstamp sorter that allows us to sort mixed range brass into particular manufacturer headstamps. This is conveyed in the "headstamp" option on products like our 223/5.56 brass. Buying a single headstamp ensures uniformity in case weight and powder volume, producing a more accurate round when reloaded.
Military Crimp Removed - Our 223/5.56 brass has an option to send only casings that don't have a military primer crimp.